Friday, February 12, 2010

Twelve Inches of Snow = Too Much Fun




This past Wednesday, the local meteorologists were expecting a light snow to dust many areas of the metroplex early Thursday morning. As usual, they were way off! One to two inches over a few hours turned into an incredible twelve inches from a continuous twenty-four hour snow-covered dream!

Since my last class was cancelled, at the last minute, I decided there would be no better way to spend that precious extra time than with my sweet Rocky. He was so excited to get to play in the field and immediately starting running around in circles so fast he would fall every few steps because he wasn't used to playing in the snow. I had tears rolling down my checks I was laughing so hard. I wanted to take pictures and play with Rocky at the same time, not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish. I was so excited when Royce walked in the door just before six because there was still plenty of light to play and take pictures, this was the moment that all the real fun began. Sally, being the jealous little diva that she is, ran outside with her Daddy to see why he was playing with Rocky and not her. It took her a few minutes to warm up to the snow but when she did, nothing could stop her! She would run, jump, and (in some pictures) fly just like her big brother.

Another good hour of snow-filled fun had all of us completely exhausted, wet, and muddy but we did get some awesome pictures!

-The Sigler House

No comments:

Post a Comment